SSP Operations Team?
fschilli

I've been on and off the phone for two straight days trying to get my home internet service turned on. I've talked to Fios technical and account/billing representatives, but nobody's been able to tell me anything except "your account is currently being handled by the SSP Operations team, so we can't see anything about it right now."

Trick is, there is no way to contact the SSP Operations team. I've been charged by Verizon, haven't received service, and have absolutely no way of finding out what's going on because my own dashboard - like the agents' - has been disabled.

Every individual agent I've spoken with has been kind and done their best to help me, but as a company @verizon you have set them (and me) up for failure.

I'd like the internet I've paid for, please.

0 Likes
Re: SSP Operations Team?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi fschilli,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes