Slow internet only occurs during the night
Fuzzyramen

For 2 weeks now my internet goes as low as .5mb/s and the highest is 1.9mb/s during the nights. This have not happen for a while and now Verizon have "quietly" changed their internet plan 1.5mb-3mb so it's almost impossible to complain about. I wonder if there is anything i can do to fix this back up to going 3.0mb/s? I am using Westell Model 7500. Or if anybody have an idea about other 3mb plans from other companies any different? Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: Slow internet only occurs during the night
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
Give Verizon a call and have them move you to a less congestion circuit or edge router, or at minimum get someone at the CO to solve the problem. If you can't get anywhere with the phone support, I strongly suggest registering at DSLReports.com and using the Verizon Direct forum there. They routinely deal with such issues and generally get them solved quickly.

For other providers though, I couldn't tell you what would be available to you. No guarantees whether a DSL Reseller might see the issue, and then there's always Cable if you can't get anywhere.
0 Likes