Tech Support and Billing
Chocolatas

I am a new customer, and everything went wrong since day 1 which was the day of installation. The rep came out and installed my internet that I paid for 940/880Mbps. When I get home to do a speed test of course that was not even close to what I was offered and paid for. Verizon tried to trouble shoot it and I wasted about 1.5 hours on the phone for them to tell me that they needed to send a rep put because for sure I was not getting the speed. I specifically asked if I was going to get charge for this visit and the tech said NO. Of course, a the same person comes to my home with an attitude and eventually fixes the issue and still i am not getting the speed I paid for.

Now surprise surprise, I got hit with $99.00 for the visit. The technician states that it my "my equipment" the issue. Which is a lie. Now billing is telling me to call tech support because they need to note in the account that Verizon messed up to begin with and they had to send a tech out to fix his mess. Of course tech support says that they cant help me that is a billing issues and of course billing says is a tech issue.

After spending about 5 hours of my time arguing over the phone and chat. Nobody seems to know what the hell is going on and they wont take the $99.00 off my next bill. It is a disgrace this company. Robbin people just like that. Like another post said, if the agent didn’t note it in the account, it never happened".

At the end they asure me 200% a field manager was going to call me and it has been 2 days and no call of course. Which is to be expected. I even got a save message stating that they will call me and nothing.

This company is fraud and I am not sure how they are still in business.

My previous company said to me that they gave me 2 weeks to regret the switch and sure enough, it took 24 hours only to regret it.

To summarize, I paid for a service that I am not getting, I am been charge for their screwed up, and I wasted 5 hours of my time getting the run around and telling my issue to several reps because they don’t keep notes. I finally got a case number and I don’t even know if it is legit.

I wish I would of done my research in depth. Big mistake. 

0 Likes
Re: Tech Support and Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chocolatas,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes