Termination fee...
Geander
Unfortunately I got a similar situation, I like Verizon Fios a lot... I used their internet service since 2009, also their on demand rental is an amazing thing... I have recently bought a condo, a friend of mine gave me a very nice deal on it... I wanted to transfer myverizon to my new home but, to my surprise, customer service lady told me that they cover only from apt 101-315 and mine is 511. To be honest I was astonished to hear this, I mean how this work? How come that the rest of the building left out? Isn't it Verizon's issue that their workers are too lazy to go above 3rd floor? When I said to customer lady that unfortunately I had to terminate service and would be glad to know when they will start covering that area to reinstate it. It is as she didn't even heard what I was saying... She literally started to sound like a robot, And told that in that case I will have to pay termination fee of $160. I tried to argue that it isn't my fault that they can't provide service in the whole building and that due to circumstances, she could wave that fee, especially considering that i was going to restart my service as soon as... Unfortunately it was as if I was talking to a wall... She said that she will terminate contract but I will have to pay the fee...
Why would such an upstanding company would treat their customers like this? Dont they know that a loyal customer is worth a lot of money on long run... Is the loss of such customer worth $160?
0 Likes