The worst customer service EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
magNbri
Enthusiast - Level 1

I originally called regarding connection problems, I was sent a new router. I had a problem connecting the new router. I had a message left with a pin number. That pin number was incorrect. I have the saved voice message. After trying to get through to a person, the person answered with a hello not Verizon I had to ask her if this was Verizon customer support. I explained what was wrong and still she didn't understand me. (btw I speak english no heavy accent) I ended up hanging up on her because she was too rude for me. She actually called me back and I told her that she was rude and not helpful. I kept trying and still got no where. I finally tried the chat, which I knew was going to be a problem, because I knew I would have to disconnect the router. The person that I unfortunately had the chat with was not helpful at all either. I asked if someone would call me and the person would just say to change the router. I was told I would get a call 30-45 mins. After 2 hrs of trying to get a solution to my problem. I figured out the problem myself, received a call 2 hrs later from someone who didn't speak clear english. I am disgusted with Verizon customer service. I always heard it was bad, but this is just wrong. I am looking into changing my service. I don't understand how you can not have just someone to talk to directly or an direct email. 

0 Likes
Re: The worst customer service EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
jlhouk1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess they fixed the support problem... They removed any phone numbers to call for support. You are correct their support SUCKs!