Un-returned Equipment Message
rawata

Hi,

I recently moved to a new residence and canceled my TV service with Verizon. After the move I shipped my Equipment; 3 HD boxes, 1 Multi Rm DVR and router back to verizon. The tracking # from verizon shows that the equipment was delivered. 

After all this I keep seeing the follwing message on my account when I log in

"Please return Verizon-owned equipment immediately to prevent charges of up to $650 per unit. Find out more in Need-to-Know at the end of this bill."

Im trying to avoid an unecassry charge on my account. I have already called verizon and they said that "Offline" will work it. That was over a week ago and I have recived no updates and my request and usually goes into a black hole. This kind of poor service is what I have gotten accustomed to. This is a open and shut case. I have the tracking #'s showing recipt from verizon.

Can someone please look into my issue.

0 Likes
Re: Un-returned Equipment Message
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Un-returned Equipment Message
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

rawata,

We are closing your private support case due to you no longer responding. We have confirmed you will not be charged for the unreturned equipment. It just seems like our online website is acting up and giving you the wrong info. If you ever need anything feel free to make a new post.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes