Verizon Complaint
dwhite1959

I had Verizon installed in my home about 5 months ago.  The technician put the router in the furthest spot in the house and I had terrible Wi-Fi connections in the rooms that it was most important - the TV room in the family room and living room.  After realizing it was a problem with the placement with the router, I called Verizon. 

I told them they had promised Wi-Fi throughout my whole house when they sold me the package.  After hours and hours of calls with their service department, they agreed to send another technician to move the router as they should have in the install.

Although they didn't charge me for the technicians house call, they charged me $75 to move the router that they put in the wrong place to begin with.  I never agreed to pay for their mistake and they refuse to take the charge of my bill.  I dealt with a service person named Andrea and she changed the entire story from the time I spoke to her to fix the problem. 

Verizon is not to be trusted.   I am so dismayed I think I'm getting rid of Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dwhite1959,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes