Verizon Disappointed Bigtime.
fchachar

I ordered Hispeed internet on Jan-9th 2010 and so far I havent recieved Installation kit, I kept calling their Tech support everday from Monday till today everytime they say you will recieve installation kit in a day or so. My service ready date is today which is 19th and the worst part is I dont have the modem to use the internet lol? what kind of company it is?. I called today the guy in Tech support transferred me to local office of my area that lady told me she cant help me so she transferred me to web support dept since I placed an online order then that 3rd lady finds out Oh I am already approved so therefore you need to go back to Tech support ROFL!.. this **bleep** kept going on excuse me I am just a little frustrated at the moment.

The bottom line is, if the company can not start good what is it going to do in future I have prepared myself to cancel the order once I recieve their **bleep** box I will no longer get connected with verizon i'd rather pay more and get better service..

This is why they say, you get what you pay for.. so I wasted almost 10 days but it's never too late I will through their modem infront of their rep as soon as I recive it ....

Just sharing these bad experience with verizon..

enjoy ya`ll.. and good luck with VERIZON LOL

peace.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Disappointed Bigtime.
pattygirl53

We are disappointed too. We've had verizon for six years, but in the last 6 months has been the worst. They disconnected our internet service almost 2 weeks ago without cause.  When I called the lady she said  'I see payment on such and such date and then apologized for the error. Well it didn't it end there. After they disconnected our service we have not been  restored.

They sent out 2 new modems, all the lights are green, but no connection. They promised to send out a tech on Monday then cancelled on us saying that nothing was wrong, but still we can't connect. I've called everyday and everyday a different tech would have me go over the  same routine to try and restore our internet service.  When they tell me to do this or that or would already have the information in because I know the process now.

Once again we have been promised that a tech will come out on Thursday, Jan 21st between 1-5. We'll see. Verizon is the worst. The company is too large to meet the demands of the public. The representations are probably just reading a manual or looking at a screen inputting the problem and going from there. They really don't know themselves.  They transfer you to this department then that department. Each rep gives you a different answer.  The service is terrible.  I wanted to cancel back in Sept, but my husband wanted to give them another try....I wish he hadn't. 

Now, if they don't resolve it on tomorrow, that will be it for me.  I'm through with them.  So, don't be surprised if you don't get your modem or other equipment in a timely manner.  I have other issues too that I've had with them regarding orders in the past.  Terrible service. Seek another company!

0 Likes