Waiting on service Installation for two months!
1HotBap

I requested new service Fios service in April; Fios, internet and phone. I'm in a new development so the installation date has been pushed back many times, first because of the power company and now because of an engineering issue with the builder.  I've been waiting it out, trying to stick with Verizon instead of going with another provider. I've been a Verizon wireless customer for more than 10 years and haven't been disappointed with your serice until now. I called the business office and asked if there was any way I can get internet in the meantime until my service is installed and I was told, no. I recognize I can'get get Fios right now, so I asked if I could get a hotspot. Hell, they could have recommended sending out a router and letting me connect that way, but I was told they could not send me a hotspot. Really? After I've been waiting MONTHS for your service? What type of customer service is that? I'm really disappointed that nothing can be done in order for me to at least have internet until I can get my services installed. Verizon is about to lose a loyal customer.

0 Likes
Re: Waiting on service Installation for two months!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi 1HotBap,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes