ZERO SERVICE AND ZERO ASSISTANCE FOR 6+ WEEKS
vPCporter

in short, I have had no service for the past 6+ weeks. Have had 10+ technicians come out to my building and each time they stated that they were unable o fix the problem (problem is a cut cable and broken junction box).

I have been put on hold for 60+ minutes on two separate occasions. Have been denied an employees name or identification number. Have been promised countless "call backs" from managers and never received them.

further more I have been promised that a "engineer" or "service team" will be visiting my apartment today, though this information is nowhere on my account.

I am baffled that this situation can go on for so long and even more confused as to how each employee can treat me like crap and literally have no idea how to help.

Literally not one person has called to check on my services on satisfaction since this issue occurred on Dec 8th, 2014.

I need help immediately!

0 Likes
Re: ZERO SERVICE AND ZERO ASSISTANCE FOR 6+ WEEKS
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes