help with install Fios (underground cable from pole across the street)
ronghu99

I would like to continue to use Verizon Fios on my tear down and re-build house. After contacting Verizon to start the service, a technician came to setup for us. But he said he can't do underground cable to get it across from the street, he can only do if the cable is already in the property line. Then he contact his supervisor and still have no idea who should contact to get this done. After that I've been calling, on-line chatting with agents from Verizon for hours. I was transferred to many department, including tech team, and no one knows who handles this type of request. There must be someone who handles this type of request, right? Anyone know who should I contact? I'm in northern VA.

0 Likes
Re: help with install Fios (underground cable from pole across the street)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ronghu99,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Randy46

Hi LawrenceC,

I have the exact same issue.  Can I also be escalated to a Verizon Agent for assitance?

Thanks!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Randy45,

Please post your issue in a new topic, providing relevant details.

0 Likes