i find it comical
BobStan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

like others here, i had decent DSL service and my two neighbors did too. 7 - 15 mbps for almost 2 years. a few weeks ago, things got slow... real slow... as in speed test wouldnt even register but, only for me not my neighbors. gave it a few days and contact "customer service". after the runaround and lies for 2 weeks, i opted to cancel all my services. was told would have to wait until the end of the month. whatever... end of the month came and phone was disconneted but internet was not. waited a day and still had internet. called verizon to let them know and they said no problem and would be taken care of within the hour.  that was 2 weeks ago... and guess what; i still have internet LOL! called to verify the account was disconnected and was reassured that everything was cancelled and let them know again that i still have internet.  verizon is so wacked... they dont know who is a customer and who isnt.

Re: i find it comical
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BobStan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes