lost connection to some of the sites
RZ8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since about a week ago, I can't get connected to come of the sites I frequently visited before.  At the same time, I have no problem with some other sites.

I never experience any difficulties to get to the problem sites from some other computer at work, which don't use verizon as provider.

0 Likes
Re: lost connection to some of the sites
jonjones1
Legend

@RZ wrote:

Since about a week ago, I can't get connected to come of the sites I frequently visited before.  At the same time, I have no problem with some other sites.

I never experience any difficulties to get to the problem sites from some other computer at work, which don't use verizon as provider.

Just go in and first just clear your browsers (all of them you use) cache and web site data. Turn off the computer and then turn it back on. See if the problem has been solved.

if it hasn’t then the next step is just to unplug your router wait a few minutes and see if that fixed the issue. 

Lastly and I mean as a last resort go in and do a dhcp release and renew. Again wait for the router to boot up and hopefully the problem has been solved.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What error do you get?

Can you list a couple so others can try to see what they get?

RZ8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you very much for trying to help, but that didn't work

0 Likes
RZ8
Enthusiast - Level 1

The problem is that I can get to those sites from other computer

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@RZ wrote:

The problem is that I can get to those sites from other computer

If it is just a computer and not all devices then it would be a computer/device issue.

this is not a Fios situation sorry.