Channel 576 - NBC Sports HD
MrClean1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, ever since I moved about 18 months ago,  channel 576 HD has not worked.  It always freezes and is pixelated.   The channel is unwatchable which stinks because of inability to watch the flyers, etc.   I am forced to watch these games on the non-HD option (channel 76).    I have a nice big TV and would really like to watch this in HD but after several calls to tech support and on-site tech visits, no one can figure out why it does t work.     Does anyone know a way I can resolve this?

4 Replies
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrClean wrote:

Hi, ever since I moved about 18 months ago,  channel 576 HD has not worked.  It always freezes and is pixelated.   The channel is unwatchable which stinks because of inability to watch the flyers, etc.   I am forced to watch these games on the non-HD option (channel 76).    I have a nice big TV and would really like to watch this in HD but after several calls to tech support and on-site tech visits, no one can figure out why it does t work.     Does anyone know a way I can resolve this?

I had almost the same symptoms and it turned out to be a bad tuner in the Fios box.Once they replaced the box, the problem went away. Did the techs replace the splitters and check all the coax in the system? Try contacting Fios Support on Instagram, Twitter or DSL reports.com under Fios Direct.

0 Likes
Mantico
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is up with NBCSPA channel 576?  Everytime I try to watch Phillies game the picture is always messed up.  I would like to think Verizon can do better than this station.  This stinks!

KingSpud
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes