Worst Customer service/tech support
Briguy15

Today I think I have experienced some of the worst customer service in my 30 years of existence. The issue with my Fios is my cable box randomly resets and I am unable to access my DVR along with channel guide. My first call with tech support, the technician explained that the issue was due to my router which is a Verizon gen 4, and he said I had to purchase or rent a new one, he referred me to customer service regarding prices of this unit. The gentleman from customer services informed me that it should not be the Router, and suggested I call tech support again and schedule an agent to come to the house. I proceeded to call tech support again and the agent did not have an answer for why my services were not working. I requested that someone come out to the house to look at it, and she proceeded to say that she could not hear me and hung up the phone! 3 hours wasted and I am still stuck with paying for a faulty cable service that is not working. Someone please help!

0 Likes
1 Reply
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Briguy15,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes