AMC terrible picture
Wellstep

For the better part of a week I have been attempting to work with Verizon to address the terrible pixelation and blurring on AMC and occasionally the Discovery channel both in HD.  I have contacted customer tech support 3 times and had a tech out to the house.  I have replaced all the cable with new cable there are no splitters with the exception of the one replaced by Verizon.  The issue was no fixed replaced the ONT and even ran the cable from the box directly to the box and same response.  I have a Sony LCD Bravia that is about 6 years old and a Vizio that is about the same age both are showing the same thing.  Anything recorded shows the same as well.  AMC on demand is fine and every other channel is great.  It gets much worse with motion I was watching In to the West tonight and with smoke on the image and motion it was terrible.  I am at a loss and ready to cancel my service and go back to COX which is a shame because I like everything else but I am a major fan of AMC programming.  I even considered buying a new TV but if I go out and spend money on a TV and see the same thing I will be completely **bleep**.  Any help would be appreciated especially if you have the same experience as Verizon is telling me everything is operating fine.  I will take some still pictures and post tomorrow.

0 Likes