Access of Pay per View
hieroposche

I am trying to order the UFC Payperview event tonight and Verizon doesn't seem interested in my money.

When trying to order on the set top I get a Not authorized for payperview purchases message.

The web page does not give me any option to purchase a payperview event.

And the phone service does not even list a UFC event for tonight.

My account is up to date and it is impossible to get to an actual verizon employee to find out why my service is not working.

I have ordered the shows in the past through the set top without a problem.

if anyone has an idea of how to solve my problem I would greatly appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Access of Pay per View
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey hieroposche, can you send me a private msg with the phone number on the account or name and state of the account so I can look into the issue for you.

0 Likes
trock1986

any luck? im have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Are by chance these business accounts? Business accounts are blocked from PPV if I remember correctly. If they are not, then I am sure VZ_Ron can resolve it for you.

I know this is a bit late, but here is a link I have found useful.

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

0 Likes
mm1244mm

Same here. And it is not just tonight. Every time I have tried to order a ppv I get the not authorized. Waited on hold 1 time for 45 min and tech was able to put the order in for me. Searched the web for verizon ppv issues and this is a common problem

0 Likes
dsp5

I'm having the same problem... I have like twenty guests here specifically to watch the show and now the night is pretty much ruined at this point. 

I'm also **bleep** that I've been on *HOLD* for 61 minutes and counting and I've had NO ONE pick up the **bleep** phone.

If this is the experience I can expect to have with a simple transaction since switching to Verizon... they can soon enjoy the fact my money will go elsewhere for better service. This is complete bulls**t.

0 Likes