Been experiencing FiOS My TV app problems for over a year
EstevesMD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Constant errors streaming on both my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 & Amazon HD 10 for over a year. Auto Tech Support resets my DVR boxes. When I contact Tech Support directly, they instruct me to reset my router, then closes the ticket. Router reset never works. They have cleared my cache which does provide a bit of relief for a few hours, but the errors always return. Was told by Tech Support to report to FiOS Customer Service that I am having a network issue and that router may need to be reset. When I call Customer Service, they tell me Network is fine and to contact Tech Support again. Left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. Any help for me?

Re: Been experiencing FiOS My TV app problems for over a year
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi EstevesMD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes