Re: Buzzr TV
Jazz4Jeff
Enthusiast - Level 3

According to the buzzr website, it should be on channel 461 on Fios,  As of today, is it not activated.  I hope they get the channel up and running soon.Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
jhuster1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh, that's news! Channel 461 makes sense...but not there yet for me either and I'm in Montgomery County, MD. Come on, FiOS! Bring us that Buzzr goodness!

jhuster1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, I take that back...it says 487 for Washington, DC -- which doesn't exist on the system.

Qathome
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found Buzzr on WTVT 13.3 which is my local fox but i havent seen it on the FiOS lineup.

0 Likes
jhuster1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Buzzr has updated their channel listings for Washington, DC and has removed FiOS from the options. Only Comcast and OTA is now listed. 

Thanks a lot, Verizon.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do you know it is Verizon's fault?

Have you contact the main channel (WTTG I believe) to ask them if they are going to have BUZZR carried on FIOS?

0 Likes
Jazz4Jeff
Enthusiast - Level 3

As of 8/4/15, All Verizon Fios listings have been removed from the Buzzr website.  It used to show Fios channel 461 as the new home for Buzzr.  Now, nothing.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon never carried it directly.   It does carry it in some areas as part of al subchannel for a local channel.  Mostly depends what that local station carriage agreement with Verizon is.

0 Likes
bearer88

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got off the phone with VERIZON Tech Support. BUZZRTV IS SUPPOSED TO START IN THE BASKING RIDGE NJ AREA ON CHANNEL 487 ON 8/18 AND THE NY AREA ON 8/19 VERIZON - CAN YOU CONFIRM???????????? YOUR TECH SUPPORT PEOPLE JUST GAVE ME THIS INFO 

VERIZON - PLEASE CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon doesn't respond here.

Maybe try verifying with Buzzr or the local station that carries it.

0 Likes