Can't Get A Live Person
JWVERIZONUSER

Hello,

I haven't been able to get in touch with live support for over a week. I get an error message when trying to access purchased VoD content and I've gone through the virtual assist process twice and it hasn't solved the problem. When I try to get a live agent on the phone the system says its transfering me and then drops my call. I tried the chat app today and it says it's connecting me with a live agent but nothing happpens.

How do I get in touch with an actual customer service agent at Verizon Fios to solve my problem and get access to purchased content?

Frustrated to say the least

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't Get A Live Person
jonjones1
Legend

Try 1-800-VERIZON 

stay on the line. Best time to call for American support is between 8 am till 5 pm EDT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Try 1-800-VERIZON 

stay on the line. Best time to call for American support is between 8 am till 5 pm EDT

0 Likes
JWVERIZONUSER

Thanks for the help. That's the number I called repeatedly but it never actually conects me to a live person despite repeatly pressing 0, saying represenatative, or following their 10 minute process through before asking to be transferred.

Seems like there's no other way though so I'll keep trying and spending an hour every night trying to get help.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try twitter @verizonsupport

I have found them helpful.

Not quite real time but will initiate a chat if needed

0 Likes
House11

I have wifi issue in my house I need a tech to come to my house and fix the problem

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello House1,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly though one of the methods available on our Support page.

0 Likes
1carolinaguy

You can’t get in touch with a real person. Seems absolutely impossible.

0 Likes
1carolinaguy

Seems to be impossible to get a real person on the phone. Called three times with no luck. I get to the end of the menu and the phone call is ended. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi 1carolinaguy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes