Channel 76 & 576
tenorio351
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have Ultimate TV and ROOT on channel 76 is fine but when I go to 576 HD it tells me to call a number and enter a code.

Why do have to do this

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Channel 76 & 576
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Currently unavailable is a signaling issue. This is resolved most of the time by unscrewing the coaxial cord from both ends. It's the cord that goes from the wall jack to the back of the box. If that doesn't fix it we will need to get more information about your account to run further tests and to check for possible area problems with the channel. Please send me a private message if taking off and reattaching the coax cord doesn't fix it.

View solution in original post

TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

tenorio35,

Sorry that you are having that problem.  What is the model number of set top box and does the preceding message say this channel is currently unavailable?  We will wait to hear from you so that we can assist you.

Thanks,

Tonya D.  

0 Likes
tenorio351
Enthusiast - Level 3

Model HD QIP 71001 and yes I get that meaasage

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Currently unavailable is a signaling issue. This is resolved most of the time by unscrewing the coaxial cord from both ends. It's the cord that goes from the wall jack to the back of the box. If that doesn't fix it we will need to get more information about your account to run further tests and to check for possible area problems with the channel. Please send me a private message if taking off and reattaching the coax cord doesn't fix it.