Channel Guide Info
elliottnewton

2nd day lacking "Full Info" on TV guide screen -- actors, full description, and original air date missing on all channels.  Reported this morning and was told that many similar calls were coming in and they were going to research the problem.  But a recent "ticket #" received via e-mail from Verizon is not recognized by their system so I cannot obtain status.

Verizon has the buggiest e-mail system I've ever worked with, and one of the worst websites for seeking assistance -- the navigation required to find a number to call is an abomination.  And then to receive an e-mail suggesting that I should use their website to fix problems was obscene, given that the problem described above could not be reported via the web.

I'm at the tipping point with Verizon -- I don't think I'm alone in my disgust with the company (including the deteriorating programming), so watch me and others walk out the door.  Enough is enough!

0 Likes
Re: Channel Guide Info
Even1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I,too, could not report the problem via the In home agent .

I finally called tech support this evening about the same problem and was told they knew nothing about it.

When pressed, tech support reached the "network engineers" who said they were aware and to  give it 24-48 hours!

For us,the program info feature has always been below par. It's a pain  having to hit INFO twice to get the full information

(minimal as it is and much less than Comcast) but what is really irritating is the inconsistent option for UPCOMING SHOWS  and the reply is for the current showing!

The quality and variety of programming is deteriorating. The"Illusion Network," currently listed under Free Movies, has listed the same 5 program for 4 years. The network is out of business. When I brought this to the attention of tech support several years ago, they didn't know what I was talking about. 

The program department is asleep at the wheel

Re: Channel Guide Info
kmm126
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thought I was alone. Let's hope this is resolved.

0 Likes