DVR loses all schedule
Paul_C1

I have a multi room DVR with extended storeage.   Today it lost connection with the external hard drive.  Rebooting fixed that.  However it also has  lost all of the scheduling.  No programs are being recoreded.  I can set them all up from scratch but am worried that there is a fundalmental problem and the effort will be wasted.

Anyon else experienced this, know what the cause is?

Anyone know of a way to recover schedule?

0 Likes
Re: DVR loses all schedule
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There is no way to recover the program scehduling. Before settings up the schedule, please check to make sure you can record shows and schedule an upcoming show. To try to fix this, press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then AUTOFIX COMMON DVR ISSUES

0 Likes
Re: DVR loses all schedule
SocalFiOS3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me the other night. DVR was unresponsive on 2/15. Rebooted and reconnected to my external storage. Didn't lose any recordings, but lost all of my scheduled recordings. Verified that I can record/view shows. Is this only affecting people that have an external HD attached? I have the 7232 with a 2TB external HD. Is there a way to save the scheduled recordings online? Future feature?

0 Likes