DVR recording feature change (Important - please read)
ajsgolf

I used to have Cablevision and what was nice about recording to DVR is when you select the program in the TV listings that you would like to record it would bring up a new screen that shows you the start time of the program, the end time, the date and the channel and you can get very specific as to when you would like the program to begin as well as end, you would then say record as opposed to it just recording as soon as you select "record" with FiOS.

This would have come in handy the other day when a program that was scheduled to start at 1:00 was pushed back to 3:00 but under the listings in FiOS it still said 1:00 so you can't easily edit that unless you create a manual recording.

With Cablevision under TV listings you can jump to another date easily as opposed to just scrolling over until you get to the date you want to see.  If you have used Cablevision in the past you will know exactly what I am referring to.

I would like everyone to hopefully back up this feature change request which will make it so much easier to browse through the TV listings and record a program which will take out the guess work when using the manual recording feature.  This would remove the need for having to use the manual recording feature as well.  Please back up this feature so the change is made during the next software upgrade that FiOS rolls out.  Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Re: DVR recording feature change (Important - please read)
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes