Deleting Purchased Movies in My On Demand Library
Gordon13

How can I delete a purchased On Demand movie or TV program from My Library?

0 Likes
Re: Deleting Purchased Movies in My On Demand Library
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you highlight it and hit ok, is delete an option?

0 Likes
Gordon13

In trying to do this online, I access My Library where all my purchased movies appear. But when I mouse over one, nothing appears. When I right-click, there is no option to delete.

When I access On Demand on the TV screen itself, and click on the new "My Stuff," and then "Purchased" movies, the option button on my remote does nothing.

0 Likes
JP1971

Has anybody figured out how to do this yet?...unbelievable that we need a forum thread to find out how to do such a simple thing as deleting a show or movie. Ridiculous.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You sure you want to have a DELETE for a Purchased Movie.  Or do you mean a Rented movie.  If you were to delete a Purchased Movie you would no longer be able to watch it

0 Likes
JP1971

So...after being on ‘ignore’ for about 40 minutes with Verizon support about this issue, I decided to start a chat. After ‘Victor’ tried to tell me what his flash cards said to resolve the issue, I knew it wouldn’t work because a previous chat with someone else at Verizon told me the same thing.

So...I gave ‘Victor’ my cell number to call me and I would explain what I’m trying to do.

Anyway...he just said it can’t be done...

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes