ExtremeHD Plan and Horrible Customer Service
amc926

I have the ExtremeHD plan, which in my plan TV channel listings say I should have HBO and Showtime as part of the plan as long as it is part of a TV bundle.  However, the chat agent last night told me that was only for NYC, not my part of NY - so I guess it is my problem that the Verizon system can't figure out the difference between NYC and the adjacent counites according to the chat agent.  The customer service rep I spoke to this morning told me that was only for new accounts, so again apparently it is my problem that the Verizon system is lying to me that my plan includes some movie channels with a TV bundle.  The technical support rep I spoke to last night before getting disconnected trying to speak to customer service saw the same thing I did associated with my zip code.  Since I cannot trust the online system to accurately reflect what my plan entails and customer service is apparently not above lying to not have to honor what their system says, I do not see any reason to stick with FIOS service.

0 Likes
Re: ExtremeHD Plan and Horrible Customer Service
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Keep in mind this is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon does not routinely monitor, but a moderator may refer your issue to support.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

What is your zipcode?

0 Likes
amc926

yep, I am very well aware that it is a customer forum - Verizon itself has made it very clear they don't care to do anything about it, so I think it is something that others should be aware of

0 Likes
amc926

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello amc926

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes