FIOS 1 NNJ
Yaco
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Congrats on the new Channel.It was desperately needed!!! However I have some constructive criticism.

The biggest one is the "Quality" of the broadcast. It is Subpar very over compressed and Grainy. I DO understand this is "New" but the PQ MUST be improved and dramatically. Content is fair. THe biggest PQ issues is with TRAFFIC. It cannot be seen in comfort on my 6XXX series DVR and is not much better on my 7100 series boxes. I do not have a Standard TV so I cannot comment on that.

Good Try keep it up.I am sure it will turn out fine but PQ is "Priority One"

Thx

Lee

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: FIOS 1 NNJ
AhhYeah
I have to agree with you. The picture quality makes Fios1 LI almost unwatchable. It is very dissapointing. I'm sorry they launched it this way. You cannot focus on the content the picture is so bad. I have tried it on both a HD and SD tv and either way is horrible. Please fix it or this channel will not be used.
0 Likes
Re: FIOS 1 NNJ
MarvKirsch
While I agree that FIOS-1 HD would be better, I am still happy that FIOS-1 is up & running.  I will continue to watch and hope that HD will come around.  I think that it would be fair to say that by the fall, I would expect an HD picture.  Would I be happier if it started in HD?  You bet.
0 Likes