FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming
aloha5
Enthusiast - Level 1

When i attempt to watch live TV on FIOS Moblie ipad app; i get the following error:

"Not Subscribed.  We are unable to verify your subscription to this channel.  Error code:102."

I get this error for every channel.  I've tried calling verizon support and they dont have a clue.  How do i resolve this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming
logan81
Contributor - Level 3

ok here is what everyone who has this problem needs to do. you need to call technical support and ask them "what is the primary user name on my FIOS account" (not your wireless account). If the tech support agent does not see a username registered on the account then you need to go to activate.verizon.com (everyone who has this problem GO TO ACTIVATE.VERIZON.COM) If you already have a username it will typically allow you to activate the username you already have, otherwise you will need to create a new username. Once we have that all established and a good primary username on the FIOS account now we can check to see if we can watch fios TV online on a laptop or desktop by just signing in with that primary username at verizon.com. If that works go back your your iOS device and sign in with that primary username and if it still does not work then uninstall/reinstall the app. If it still does not work try it on any other mobile device that you have or can borrow. If it works on one mobile device but not another, then contact apple or whomever. If it still does not work on any mobile device then call Verizon back and have them create what they call a RCMAC ticket, basically they just need your primary username to register with the Video package you have. Hope this helps. (just a note all your problems might be fixed by just going to activate.verizon.com and you wont have to follow all the other steps if that is the case)

View solution in original post

Hubrisnxs
Legend

how are you logging in?  Did you use the Verizon Email address?   Some folks have a verizon email address AND a verizon.com username and password that does just their bill.  

0 Likes
aloha5
Enthusiast - Level 1

i have email and username.  tried both--- still doesnt work.  thks.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Lots of thinks cause these problems on a PC.  I assume its worse on a mobile device.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

I don't know how it works on an iPad, but on an Android device clearing the application's data and cache can correct this type of error.  An alternative is uninstall the app and then re-install it.  Again, I don't know how Apple handles this type of thing (i.e. where user data like user name and password are cached).

0 Likes
Jes58
I am having this same problem-- does anyone have a solution?
0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just tried the following on Live TV on iPad 2  IOS 6.1.3 with FIOS Mobile app Ver 1..71 ... Wi Fi to my router

No prob viewing

HN WEEKEND EXPRESS

MIL HIST Ch 126

Cartoon Ch 257

USA HD Ch 550  Necessary Roughness

etc.

Uninstall. app ..Download again ??

0 Likes
Wooderson
I'm getting this error on all of my devices, iOS and Android. I tried reinstalling, clearing data, and every thing else I could think of, it's very frustrating.

I feel like this technology is only half baked.
0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@dwooderson wrote:
I'm getting this error on all of my devices, iOS and Android. I tried reinstalling, clearing data, and every thing else I could think of, it's very frustrating.

I feel like this technology is only half baked.

As I replied in the other thread where you also posted this complaint, the problem has not occured for everyone and the technology does work.  Unfortunately it may be something in your account, etc.  Have you attempted to contact Verizon or the app developer directly on the issue?  You might try the developer at vz-android-support@one.verizon.com.  This is the Android app contact that I have successfully used in the past.

0 Likes
walkn

I've tried all these ideas too to no avail! Frustrating!

Works great at home on my wireless network, but on any remote Wi-Fi network I always get "We are unable to verify your subscription to this channel. If you currently do not have the channel . . ."

0 Likes