When I try to authenticate on the redirected login screen from HBO Go, the Verizon login screen breaks. Instead of authenticating and authorizing HBO Go like it usually does, it redirects so the page looks like the following:
If I edit the page, increase the size of the iFrame, and authenticate the login screen still does nothing.
Probably you need to LOGOFF the verizon website first.
SEE My notes that follow.
A bunch of things lead to problems loging into HBO GO and many other Online Channel sites.
- You must get HBO (or whatever channel you are trying to use) from Verizon
- At least the first time you may first have to sign out of the Verizon site. It gets confused easily.
- You must allow third party cookies
- You must be running Flash, Flash must be allowed to store info for third parties.
- You must not have your Browser options set to delete Information when exiting Browser. Flash takes this as deleting information when exiting a site.
The general way it works is for you to go to HBO GO site. Ask to look at something and it switches in a FRAME pointing to VERIZON and you signin. Verizon stores some information in flash and returns. That information must still be there so that HBO accepts you as authorized.
I don't understand what you are saying. I have HBOGO on an iPad, which does not have Flash.
Written up for Other devices esp. PC's. Not sure what they use on the IPAD instead of flash. But it still goes to the verizon site for the signin, and the signin is known also to screw up on IPAD if you are already signed in. Your screen is exactly what this bug looks like.
I agree with TNS_2 -
Go to Verizon.com with your browser and sign out - then try HBOGO again