How can I prevent the Olympics Widget from loading every time I hit the "FiOS TV" (live) button?
GDoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's annoying. If I want it, I can load it. Having it come up, essentially, every time I rewind to look at something I missed and then try to go back live is just plain annoying! Then I have to wait for it to load just to exit out and then I have to confirm that I want to exit the widget I didn't ask to load in the first place!!

Please stop it or tell me how I can.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I prevent the Olympics Widget from loading every time I hit the "FiOS TV" (liv
Hubrisnxs
Legend

shouldn't that be disabled under interactive tv?

If you go to MENU  > SETTINGS > TELEVISION > INTERACTIVE TV and select DISABLE,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I prevent the Olympics Widget from loading every time I hit the "FiOS TV" (liv
tns
Master - Level 2

@GDoan wrote:

It's annoying. If I want it, I can load it. Having it come up, essentially, every time I rewind to look at something I missed and then try to go back live is just plain annoying! Then I have to wait for it to load just to exit out and then I have to confirm that I want to exit the widget I didn't ask to load in the first place!!

Please stop it or tell me how I can.

Yeah, it seems to crash on several different things.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

shouldn't that be disabled under interactive tv?

If you go to MENU  > SETTINGS > TELEVISION > INTERACTIVE TV and select DISABLE,

0 Likes
GDoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

That seems to have done it! Too simple . . . Thanks!!

0 Likes