Local Access Channels
barbshop
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone know the procedure for requesting that content be caried on the FIOS local access channel?  I am part o an orginzation that would like to take advantage of the capablity, but not sure how to go about it.

0 Likes
Re: Local Access Channels
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Re: Local Access Channels
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

barbshop. I sent you a private message. I'm not sure about posting phone numbers on the forum so to be safe I sent it in a PM. It's the number to the Verizon Corporate Directory. I hope it is still the correct number. I have not used it in years so I dont know if it still works or not but hopefully it will get you to where you need to go.