Mnet Channel
sxm465

I can no longer get the Mnet Channel that my daughter used to enjoy very much. This was influential in my deciision to renew my contract about 2 months ago but I did not change any services when I did that. The channel says something about 'not subscribed'. I called Verizon and after 40 minutes and four transfers I gave up. The last representative told me that according to my ''Terms of Service" Verizon could remove any channel at any time. He was very rude. Can anyone advise me if I can still get this channel?   

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mnet Channel
tns
Master - Level 2

This is a peer to peer forum.

However Its still included in the Ultimate package.  I am not sure how you missed the announcements that it and CNBC World were being removed from prime and extreme.  Its been discussed several times on this board.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

This is a peer to peer forum.

However Its still included in the Ultimate package.  I am not sure how you missed the announcements that it and CNBC World were being removed from prime and extreme.  Its been discussed several times on this board.

0 Likes
sxm465

Thank you. The Verizon representative could have told me that instead of telling me where I could read my rights. I am representing my daughter in this matter and it appears she missed the announcements about the Channel being taken out of our package. I contacted Verizon after I read your reply to find out what I could do to change my TV package and after several minutes of being transferred to different people I gave up. I do appreciate the information you provided.    

0 Likes