More Like This Popup Nonsense
MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

Watching Bobs Burgers season 11 episode 12, there was two minutes left in the show and the "more like this" popup came one and covers almost half of the screen. I didn't get to the remote in time and the end of the show was cut off as it went to the next episode.

This needs to be fixed. The popup being there in the credits is bad enough, but while the show is still going on is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: More Like This Popup Nonsense
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrOctober771 wrote:

Watching Bobs Burgers season 11 episode 12, there was two minutes left in the show and the "more like this" popup came one and covers almost half of the screen. I didn't get to the remote in time and the end of the show was cut off as it went to the next episode.

This needs to be fixed. The popup being there in the credits is bad enough, but while the show is still going on is ridiculous.

Go to: Main Menu > Settings > Notifications disable promotions and guide banner.

0 Likes
MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have already done that, the popup is still there.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrOctober771 wrote:

I have already done that, the popup is still there.

Ok, try; Main Menu > Customer Support > Top Support Tools>Reboot STB and see if it changes. IF not try removing power to the box for at least 3 minutes, plug it back in and see if that helps. You could try:Main Menu > Settings > System > Television>Last Watched Rail and disable it. Also was this on live TV or On-Demand?

0 Likes