Movie rental issue
hawitz

I rented a movie and it comes on with a split screen with the movie playing on both sides.  I've disconnected and reconnected everything.  Rebooted the set box top with no results.  I have been on hold for 58 minutes after being told there was a 15-20 minute wait for support.  All I get is music with static on the phone.  Made a second call on my cell phone and I'm still on that call for over 20 minutes.  Stereo static.  Makes for a nice evening of watching a movie with the family.  Thank you Verizon!

Just went over an hour wait on the one phone and the music has cut out.  Does that mean you get disconnected after an hour and you have to start again?  Perhaps I wouldn't be so upset if this was the first time there were issues with renting a movie.

0 Likes
Re: Movie rental issue
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi hawitz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes