Muti- room HD-box
SabresFan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

When will I get new upgrade on my multi-room hd box? I already requested online for this upgrade. As much as I pay, it would seem that this VOD upgrade space would be more readily available!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Muti- room HD-box
sffan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

A friend told me I could take my box to a FiOS store and exchange it for the bigger one.  Will try that today.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello SabresFan,

We apologize, however at this time our FIOS TV Central website is where requests are submitted for the upgraded DVR. www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral. You will then be contacted with specific options and instructions as they become available.

Thanks,

Shamika_VZ

Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral -> My TV -> Set Top Box -> bottom right banner ad about ur DVR > Click and fill in the info to be placed on the waiting list.     

0 Likes
SabresFan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I already did this registration online. Thanks!!

0 Likes
sffan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

A friend told me I could take my box to a FiOS store and exchange it for the bigger one.  Will try that today.

0 Likes
sffan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to swap my 160GB HD DVR for a new 500GB one today.  No charge though it did take 2 visits to my local Verizon office (first to give them my info and have then start getting me a new box, 2nd to trade boxes).

SabresFan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, I'll try my local office!

0 Likes
SabresFan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I went to my local fios store and was able to swap my old box for a new 500GB box. Thanks!

0 Likes
JiveTurkey2
Contributor - Level 1

Which state are you located in?  If NY, then L.I., NYC, Westchester/Rockland, Syracuse, Buffalo??

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

they just started sending out email to people that signed up - to get their new dvr's today.  

Dear Verizon Customer,
Great News! The wait is over. Verizon now offers you the ultimate viewing experience with the 500GB FiOSTMTV DVR. Up to 60 hours in high definition (HD) or up to 300 hours in standard definition (SD) recording capacity; Multi-room access to recordings; and watch as you record.

and then it goes on to give a link for secure online orders, so keep an eye on the email address that you provided, and your verizon email address over the next week or so.   they might be doing it state by state where they have inventory, who knows.   but it's on its way apparently. 

0 Likes