NBA LEAGUE PASS
FRKMSTR

I called Verizon on November 28th to cancel my subscription to NBA League Pass and the gentleman on the phone was really helpful and cancelled it immediately.  So now this month, December I still get  a charge for the NBA league Pass, so I open a chat and now I learn that since I didn't cancel before the season I still have to pay for it BUT I cannot get it back without paying for it all over again.  Does this even make any kind of sense to anyone?  Also the first gentlemen who cancelled my order did not tell me any of this when he took the NBA package off or I would have said ok lesson learned I will go ahead and keep it then.  So now I am paying for something that I am not getting, unbelieveable!!!!

0 Likes
Re: NBA LEAGUE PASS
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FRKMSTR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes