No Record of my order for the FiOS German Package!?
CarstK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I order the FiOS German Package yesterday, got a confirmation number from the agent, and an ETA of 5 p.m. for the order to complete. As of this morning, the channels still don't show up, so I contact support.  The agent tells me the confirmation number is not in the system....  "I show an order due by the 9th".  How confident can I be that the order has actually been processed?  Apparently all I can do is wait...  

Not that it helps, but at least I have a record of all this by using the live chat option.

Any help from a Verizon Rep on this Forum would be appreciated.  Please see the chat session transcript below.

Kind regards,

CarstK

************************************************************************************ 

Your chat ID number is 02080956841.

Welcome to Verizon Live Chat. You have selected to chat about:
 TN: 4253571012
 Subject: FiOS Television (Other)
 Question: I ordered the FiOS German Package (channels 1787 & 1788) yesterday - order confirmation number 0N8370143, but when i go to the channels, it says they are still unavailable.

07:45:37 A Verizon Service Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you.
 07:45:47 Agent Jim has joined.
 07:45:47 Jim : Chat ID for this session is 02080956841.

Jim: Thank you for contacting Verizon Click to Chat Technical Support.
My name is Jim. Please verify the account holders Name and address.
(Me): (My name & address)
Jim: thank you. I am seeing an order made yesterday that is due tomorrow.
(Me): when i place the order yesterday, i was told the channels would be available by 5 p.m.
Jim: 0N8370164
Jim: I am not finding the order you posted.
(Me): 0N8370143 was the number I was given by the agent
(Me): I placed it through online chat. Chat ID 02070948459
Jim: I do not have access to online ordering. This is for tech support. The only order I see is 0N8370164 which shows the fios German package and it is due on the 9th.
(Me): OK, so it looks like the agent didn't place that order for me. Not sure where that other order is coming from then...
(Me): When can i expect the channels to show up tomorrow?
Jim: I do not see one.
Jim: If you call back later today a network technician may be able to push the order.
 Your session is now closed.
 Thank you. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
Re: No Record of my order for the FiOS German Package!?
prisaz
Legend

I would suspect that next business day being Monday the 9th. I know it may have not gotten processed until late. That is one thing I miss that Directv used to do, instant changes. But even now I think they are only 9-5. 

"Jim: I do not have access to online ordering. This is for tech support. The only order I see is 0N8370164 which shows the fios German package and it is due on the 9th."

0 Likes
Re: No Record of my order for the FiOS German Package!?
FloridaFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I order the German Package over the phone, I was told I could watch the channels within 2-24hrs.

After that time (and channels not running - still getting the message I wasn't signed up when switching to the channels), I pressed the "OK"-key to initiate an additional order with the remote-control. After a few seconds, the channels were "On Air"..

0 Likes