Poor free movie choice and amount
algphd2

I would not subscribe to FIOS if I could go back to Comcast.  The number and quality of free movies is far superior at Comcast.  The rest of the services are comparable.  I will go back to Comcast at my earliest opportunity.

0 Likes
Re: Poor free movie choice and amount
ignatz713
Enthusiast - Level 1

Noooooo, you mean you don't like the fact that FIOS overcharges you for the same movies, month after month after month after month after month after month (is that 12 months yet?), throwing in the occasional bone now and then to keep you hooked?

You can go to Cablevision if you wish. They are running a 2 year special for $125. a month for ALL the channels FIOS offers, with a free DVR for a year thrown in. Trouble is, after the promo, their price skyrockets to the same rip-off price that FIOS charges, and you're left with the horrid crooks that are Cablevision and the Dolans.

Sad, ain't it? The consumer gets to choose between one crook and another crook. The lesser of two evils, as they say.

0 Likes
Re: Poor free movie choice and amount
ignatz713
Enthusiast - Level 1

Interesting that of all the bookmarks I have come up in Google Chrome, this one is the ONLY one that comes up

WEBPAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE

since it is FIOS cable and FIOS internet and I am overpaying FIOS.

Says a lot for FIOS.

0 Likes