Red Zone not working, Customer Service not answering
Cayce51
My account online shows I'm subscribed to Red Zone, but the channels on the app and both my DVR boxes are saying I'm not. Been on hold over half an hour trying to reach customer service and no one has answered. I need this resolved ASAP! Can someone help?
0 Likes
When Does RedZone turn on?
RedZoneUser

I have paid for RedZone yet I am still getting the splash screen asking me to pay. Is it not on yet, 15 minutes before games?

0 Likes
NFL Redzone not working
GoBolts
Anyone else in the NoVA area that is subscribed to NFL redzone but it's not working? This is the 3rd year in a row i have this problem.
0 Likes
Re: Red Zone not working, Customer Service not answering
GoBolts
I'm on the same boat! This is the 3rd year in row this happens to me. I have a feeling that it's becuase my service is part of a HOA. Same for you? I'm also on hold, going on 45 min..
0 Likes
Cayce51
Not part of an HOA. And yeah, almost an hour on hold now.
0 Likes
Cayce51
Update: just got through to customer service. Guy told me that he couldn't see a subscription on my account, even though it's the first thing listed under 'My Premium Channels' and I received an email on 7/22/2014 saying my subscription would automatically renew. He said I can go through the set top box and add it to my account, but he couldn't confirm pricing, or he can transfer me to billing because it's actually a billing issue. Me: "So what your saying is I waited on hold for over 45 minutes to talk to the wrong person and now I'm going to have to wait on hold again?" Him: "Yes." So I'm back on hold.

Verizon, I'm going to need some actual customer service immediately.
0 Likes
Cayce51
Update: initial verdict - My package of prime has been discontinued and I have to upgrade my whole package to get red zone for an extra amount. But on his screen it is showing that I am subscribed to red zone. So now we're hold for tech support for ten minutes.
0 Likes
GoBolts

I finally got a live person, they confirmed that i had the subscription on my account, but that there was nothing they could do, they need to trasnfer me to technical support, so on hold again. 

90 minute so far.. ridiculous! 

0 Likes
Re: When Does RedZone turn on?
GoBolts

I have the same problem.. been on hold for the last 90 minutes waiting to talk to someone who can fix this... I've had this issue every year for the past 3 years. 

0 Likes
Cayce51
Update: Just got on with tech support. She told me there is a known issue with Red Zone outage and what she'll have to do is delete and then re-add the subscription.
0 Likes