NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
hokies281
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nobody I know with Ultimate HD has their service activated right now. I've had the same "Order Processing" message up for a week and guess what, it's game day!  Anyone else with this problem?  Is there a service outage or what?

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
tybraxx1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is ridiculous.  Red Zone channel not activating.  What a let down after waiting months for this day. Right now my hatred for Verizon is at its peak.

Shebylo

Red Zone is down in Palm Desert CA.

I am still on hold now for 25 minutes.

Like I am stuck in  an elevator.

C'Mon Man!!!!!

0 Likes
Remington109

How did they **bleep** this up!!!?! I cannot believe they would screw this up on opening weekend. Having flashbacks from when I had a big party over for a UFC and it didn't work. Good thing I'm out of contract bc this might be the last **bleep** straw. So fuming mad right now. 

0 Likes
sls423
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mines not working either and this is my first season with it, but I have a RedZone general question.

Is that hitting the OK a standard thing? Do you need to do that every time you switch to that channel?

0 Likes
jkbahun

Same here. No Red Zone. Tried calling a couple times, got disconnected. Called again using different menu options and have been on hold waiting to get an agent for over 45 minutes now. Ridiculous. 

0 Likes
dwashint

Not working in NOVA on the DC Fios. On hold for 26 minutes and counting. This is **bleep**... Ruining the first day of full football.

0 Likes
houseofbacon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here, I've been on hold for over 2 hours total today. I'm in Land O Lakes not getting Red Zone, and one of my TV's has nothing but broadcast channels the entire morning. Completely ruined NFL Kickoff for me.

0 Likes
Maeztro
Enthusiast - Level 1

To add insult to injury Im stuck watching the Dolphins and Texans!  The horror!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
jrmackay705

I'm in the Hampton Roads area and I don't have it either.  Can't get anyone on the phone and online chat is down as well.  I'm so ticked off right now.  COX Cable never screwed this up.

0 Likes