Re: No NFL Red Zone???
johnph1

No Red Zone here... Red Zone is only available on the Ultimate HD package - which is what I pay for and what is listed under 'My Services' online - but the STB Customer Support/Self Diagnostics shows me having the Extreme HD package.

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
landyacht750

So... after a full reset - she said it is a new outtage from 3 hours ago and the anticipated time of the outtage is 1-8PM - I had to explain that the channel only works from 1-8. Silly... MNF with the Bengals baby!!

0 Likes
MrsPrice1

Are you still having problems with it not working? I ami've been calling over an hour and a half and still keep being disconnected!

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
mastrojv

no red zone in nj either.

I am sure they have no problem keeping our money for nothing!!!

0 Likes
Re: REDZONE NFL Channel
hokies281
Enthusiast - Level 2

@mcguinea wrote:

I was told the issue is due to an overload of activation requests.  They anticipate having the issue resolved by tomorrow night

That's probably **bleep**.  I tried to activate mine a week ago and got an error.  So if overload was the problem they knew about it then.

0 Likes
Bwright25
Enthusiast - Level 1
Its not out for other cable companys only Verizon
0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
gionis
it just came on in jersey
0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
lucygreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cancelling with Verizon as soon as they answer the *amn phone. Contacting Directv for installation this week... I bet I will have NFL Red Zone next week!

0 Likes
OolilcutebabyoO
Enthusiast - Level 1

this ia joke I just signed up for the service about a month ago and im telling you this was the biggest mistake I think I have ever made. I wanted comcast from the get go and unfortunately they don't service my area. I was signed up with the false promise of having the multiroom DVR and an additional box free for 18 mos and when I called them they pretty much laughed at me and told me that wasn't the case. The clairity of this company is ridiculous, I signed up for Redzone a couple weeks ago (now mind you, I have the premium package myself with every channel possible) and I go to watch it today and like all of you, no luck. This is crap.

0 Likes
Re: REDZONE NFL Channel
pkcable1

Why can't they just make this channel like any other and have it work IF it's part of your package and not work if it's not, like any other channel.  Why is there a special process like this which can and obviously is broken.

0 Likes