Re: NFL RedZone
mccarty25

EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME
WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes
mccarty25

EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME
WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
jmzrj5

Not working in Fredericksbrug area as well.  

Awesome job Verizon....I left DirectTV for this crap???  Get hung up on with support, website chat does not work....and you force us all to hit twitter and follow you just to get some answers......

This is what happens when when you lay off Americans and send their jobs offshore to some support center full of sub-par cheap labor.

Need to see what Cox charges to come back for HSI and get my Direct TV back.....

Verizon, you get larger each year and yet your customer service gets worse and worse.

Now, stop reading all this and FIX RedZone !!!!!!!!!! 

0 Likes
mccarty25

EVERYBODYS NFL REDZONE IS OUT WTH????
EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes
mccarty25

EVERYBODYS NFL REDZONE IS OUT WTH????
EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
Livid941
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank Verizon, only had over eight months to prepare for Redzone's first week.  We should all get at least a month free for this **bleep**...  May not be answering today but I have time to call all week long...

0 Likes
Re: Red Zone billing credit.
NNard
Contributor - Level 1

No disrespect Eric but I have been trying to activate it for days now and just assumed that it would be activated this morning.  That is an unacceptable response on behalf of Verizon.

0 Likes
r1schwartz
In Tampa. Works on sd box in bedroom, but not on hd box in family room.
0 Likes
Terwe99
No service in Fl either. We tried to tune in to redzone before the games started and it was just showing a default screen. Tried calling and just holding forever. One time 40 min, another 20 min...just gave up. This is crap to be paying for something and it not be working when football season starts.
0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
GinNJ
Called for the first time at 11:30est. Was told that service won't come on until 1pm even though I explained that there is a fantasy show which starts at 11:30am. Again I was told, after the rep supposedly "checked" with a few people, that the service would begin at 1pm.

I have now been on hold for 1 hour and 50 minutes. This is an absolute joke. Tempted to go order the Sunday ticket via my PS3 and call it a day with Fios!
0 Likes