Remote DVR with HM trial?
HowlingMad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the message on my box about a week ago that the remote DVR feature was available (Coventry, RI), but I still am not getting anything for it on my box, and when I log on to the MyTV page on FiosTV Central and click on the remote dvr link, I still get the "FiOS TV Remote DVR capability is being released on a rolling basis across the national FiOS TV service area. Please check this area to see when each feature will be available in your viewing area." message. 

I am not a subscriber to the HomeMedia dvr, but I am currently on the 90 day free trial, and the Basic features with pictures seemed to work fine when I tried it.  Does anyone know if the Remote DVR should work on the HM trial, or is it only on paid subscriptions?

0 Likes
Re: Remote DVR with HM trial?
ceccilsav

The exact same thing is happening to me here in Texas. I called Verizon today and the tech admitted he was not well verse on remote DVR and after some tinkering put in a trouble ticket.

BTW does your MYTV page say 'Beta"?

0 Likes
HowlingMad
Enthusiast - Level 2
Yes it says Beta once I am logged in.
0 Likes
HowlingMad
Enthusiast - Level 2
Actually if I log on using .com it says Beta, and also has options for phone & email. If I log on using .net I don't get the "beta" page, but the phone & email options are gone?  But neither of them works gets me the remote dvr.
Message Edited by HowlingMad on 11-12-2008 02:46 PM
0 Likes
ceccilsav
Once again I see the same thing. Maybe others have some suggestions?
0 Likes