Request for Z TV Channel alone
Shyam1

I have bundle service along with South Asian Program (Hindi). I am requesting Z TV Chanel alone only. Currently it is part of the package of 4 channels. Verizon should provide more options of sigle channels so that I and other cutomers can afford. Technically, there is no problem. COMCAST provides single channel, verizon can also profide Z TV alone to customers rather us forcing the package of 4 channels. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Request for Z TV Channel alone
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Our channels do not have the ability to hand picked for activation. Because that channel is part of the package, the entire package has to be ordered. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes you.

0 Likes
Re: Request for Z TV Channel alone
Shyam1

Thanks for your reply. I do not understand that if COMCAST can provide single or two channnels package  then Why Verizon can not provide that same. With digital technology it should not be difficulty. From business point of view you should consider the demands of customers rather tha company  forcing  customer to buy more  that we do not want. I am going to  file a  complaing with  Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and Federal Consumer Protection Agency. I cannot believe tha a large company like Verizon can take take such advantage of customers when COMCAST can provide the same technology.

Shyam Bajpai

0 Likes