Re: SEC Network
aggie911

I agree that Verizon needs to add the SEC network.  It makes more sense to carry the SEC network, which will hit more fans than the lhn channel.

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon needs to add the SEC Netowrk when it becomes available in August. Best and most popular football conference in America. I am under contract to Verizon until 2015 but if its not on by then I will be moving on to someone who has it.

0 Likes
SEC Network
tombuktu1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is my sincere hope that FIOS adds the SEC Network to its lineup and announces the addition soon.  I am very interested in watching the very first game to be broadcast which is the Texas A&M vs South Carolina football game on August 28th.

I have been considering moving to ATT Uverse.  It is my understanding that in the Dallas area it usually takes a couple of weeks from signup for them to do the install.  With that in mind if I haven't heard an announcement from Verizon concerning the addition of the SEC Network by the end of July I will likely pull the trigger on moving to Uverse.

It's been annoying enough that I have the LHN on my lineup which I do not want but if Verizon drags its heels on adding the SEC Network it will be enough for me to change.

Please come through on this because I'd rather not have to change.

Thanks,

Tom in Plano

0 Likes
billman95
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a long time Verizon Fios TV customer, I would like to request the SEC Network.  Thank you!

0 Likes
IchthusAg
Enthusiast - Level 3

SECNetwork is a non-negotiable must have. 

0 Likes
dorjwill
Enthusiast - Level 3

SEC Network is a must have.  Assuming it would be no problem in light of the fact that Fios carries LHN.   Will be calling other providers on July 1 if no annoucement from Fios by then. 

0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

I agree Verizon has to make the SEC Network available for those of us who wish to subscribe to it. Will Verizon issue a statement please regarding what the current status is? I wish they would let us know if they are going to make it available or not. 

0 Likes
Have there been any updates on the SEC Network? Please Verizon add this channel!
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

0 Likes
Re: Have there been any updates on the SEC Network? Please Verizon add this channel!
RAB88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed!

Please add the SEC Network to the Verizon line-up.

Re: Have there been any updates on the SEC Network? Please Verizon add this channel!
shaman3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Adding my voice to the need to have The SEC Network. I like Verizon and do not wish to leave, but I will to get this channel.