Re: SEC Network/sports networks
streetsma
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where's    the    SEC    ALTERNATIVE   CHANNEL   when   THE   SEC   NETWORK  is   televising   two   games    simultaniously ?

Where's    the   equal  treatment    for   all   customers ?

Where's    the   explanation   for   certain  areas   getting    better   customer   service   than   others   with   regards   to  the   channel   lineup ?

When   Verizon   adds    a   channel,  aren't    all   customers   suppose  to   have   it   offered   to   them ?

Where's    the   response  from   VERIZON   CHAIRMAN    LOWELL    MCADAM ?

0 Likes
Ustavio

Southern California Verizon FIOS Pomona feed added the alternate channel 332 today. Baby Steps people. Baby steps. Keep watching channel 75. Dare I suggest everyone tune it in and leave it on while off to work? Maybe every television in the house? Tuned in all day, every day?

Maybe by the time the SEC championship and/or playoffs/bowl games roll around, we'll all get SECN in HD. Stranger things have happened.

0 Likes
streetsma
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Ustavio wrote:

Southern California Verizon FIOS Pomona feed added the alternate channel 332 today. Baby Steps people. Baby steps. Keep watching channel 75. Dare I suggest everyone tune it in and leave it on while off to work? Maybe every television in the house? Tuned in all day, every day?

Maybe by the time the SEC championship and/or playoffs/bowl games roll around, we'll all get SECN in HD. Stranger things have happened.

Gottcha !   Rating  increase   when   left  on   all   day.

0 Likes
Great News!
Bondi1
Just received this email.

Hope it doesn't get deleted.

SEC Network HD Available in all FiOS States
Yes, sports - and football - is better in HD and by Thursday, Sept. 18, the SEC Network will be available on channel 575 in all states where FiOS is offered.
At launch on Aug. 28 it was offered in standard definition only in the states outside of Florida and Texas. Soon, the channel will be offered in HD in all other states for customers who have FiOS Extreme or Ultimate TV service.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: customers in Kent, Delaware will use channel 576 through the end of this year.
So for all of you Dawgs, Gators, Tigers, Gamecocks and more, thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy watching your favorite team on the SEC Network in HD for seasons to come.

Deleted Name
Manager, Media Relations
Verizon Communications
0 Likes
Re: Great News!
Justin46
Legend

Here is a link to the official Verizon availability statement:

http://www.verizon.com/about/news/sec-network-hd-available-all-fios-states/

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
Re: Great News!
streetsma
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Bondi wrote:
Just received this email.

Hope it doesn't get deleted.

SEC Network HD Available in all FiOS States
Yes, sports - and football - is better in HD and by Thursday, Sept. 18, the SEC Network will be available on channel 575 in all states where FiOS is offered.
At launch on Aug. 28 it was offered in standard definition only in the states outside of Florida and Texas. Soon, the channel will be offered in HD in all other states for customers who have FiOS Extreme or Ultimate TV service.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: customers in Kent, Delaware will use channel 576 through the end of this year.
So for all of you Dawgs, Gators, Tigers, Gamecocks and more, thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy watching your favorite team on the SEC Network in HD for seasons to come.

Deleted Name
Manager, Media Relations
Verizon Communications

Thanks   for   your   post.    Big   difference   between   SD    and   HD.   Can't  post  my   opinion  on   watching   football  in   SD.

0 Likes
BigOil
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally they got it in HD...TWC guy due next week...LOL

Well I will stay.  Cancle TWC

Now I can enjoy my beloved SEC in HD on my 80 inch TV, (along with Al Jazeera And Bangladeshi cricket....hahahaha per my ealrier post)

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY GETTING THIS ISSUE RIGHT VZ

0 Likes
ssukonic

Just happened to look at my "guide" on Verizon Fios and found that yes, there now is a channel 575, the SEC Network in HD!!!  Thank you, whoever you are, for making that happen.

Steve in Richmond

0 Likes
streetsma
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks   VERIZON     for   also   adding   the    CBS COLLEGE  SPORTS   NETWORK  ( #594 )   in    HIGH   DEFINITION   also.

0 Likes