Some of my channels are scrambling and some don't come in.
armola1

Hello I have been having some scrambling issues on my HBO Channels and some Encore channels. Also some channels are completety blank ( black) saying this channel is not available. I have been having this problem for over a month and I pay for this.  I have rebooted and reset the cabel box and made sure all connections were secure, I have has this issue several times before also. Please help. One time Verison sent someone out and they replaced splitter and it worked great and now we are having issues again.

Thank you,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Some of my channels are scrambling and some don't come in.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
armola1

Any suggestions on what to do about my channels not coming in? Some HBO and some Encore. I have had this problem before and Verizon sent someone out to replace the splitter which helped but now it is doing this again. It is so annoying and I am paying for this which is not fair since I can't watch my programs.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You have a signal problem somewhere which is either a bad splitter or coax.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it happeneing on all STBs?

If so, it is either the main splitter or connection from ONT to main splitter.

Have you tried checking the connections to make sure they are tight?

0 Likes