Time change
Ed451
My main cable box changed time last night but my secondary box did not. What do I need to do?
0 Likes
Re: Time change
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can either reboot or go in to the menus under support.

I think there is a time fix option or just a generic fix STB option.

0 Likes
CHIPPYGIRL

Our set top box did not change for DST...I rebooted the box, my router, and used the in-home agent to auto correct. It is still an hour behind. (on both the front display and the guide)

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ed45,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CHIPPYGIRL,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
CHIPPYGIRL

I'm not seeing a link to a private board?  What is my next step?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CHIPPYGIRL,

Are you able to get to your profile page by clicking your username next to your post?

0 Likes
CHIPPYGIRL

YES

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

There should be a link to your private support cases at the top of the middle column.

0 Likes