Trying to change TV channels category
dd110
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to change my TV package from “Kids & Pop” to “Home & Family”. Before I signed up for Verizon I was told I can change the category at any time without begin charged. As I was getting the service installed I verified this with the installer and he said the same thing. I tried to change it online myself and it is saying the price is going up $70 a month?? I tried to do a chat yesterday and was asked to call. I called and it took me hours to finally get through. The woman I spoke with on the phone was reading from a script and kept repeating herself. I asked to speak with a manager and she said a manager would call me back 30 min to 1 hour, I never received any call back or any communication at all the entire day. Finally got a call back today, 30 seconds into the conversation the line disconnected. The “supervisor” did not even try to call back or anything. I am not trying to get something for free I am just trying to switch something I was told from the start it would not be an issue to switch. 

0 Likes
Re: Trying to change TV channels category
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can switch TV packages online. Just log in to your account and change it. It's a lateral package so there won't be an extra charge  

0 Likes
Re: Trying to change TV channels category
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi dd1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes