Unacceptable TV Quality, Audio and Video out of sync
UnhappyCstmr

I am disappointed with verizon fios service. I am having the same issue and one of my tv the quality is unacceptable. I had better quality TV with Optimum. Verizon customer service is useless, the techs that come to "fix" issues are rude and don't care about fixing anything. I had a verizon tech come to my house, he was rude beyond belief. he didn't even acknowledge there was any issue, completely ignored and said it was my brand new TVs that were the problem. 

If anyone from Verizon is reading this, your service and tech's are rude and he was so aggressive. I almost called the cops on him, he was being so agressive. DONT just take our money, at least show that you care about your CUSTOMER.

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable TV Quality, Audio and Video out of sync
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi UnhappyCstmr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes